• With prices at an all time low, are we expecting to see more corporate and bilateral PPAs in projects?
• Is there a path back to higher demand risk appetite for lenders?
• How will lenders feel about lower tier offtakers? How could this impact debt service coverage ratios in financings?
• What regulatory framework changes are critical to renewables sectors across the region?
• Are we seeing more developers disregard auctions in favour direct contracting to end users?
• What could drive an uptick in power prices?
The deal-making gameshow returns, as we explore three lenders’ appetites for financing a variety of projects in Latin America. We will present the lenders with three projects and their term-sheets, asking them how they will price and distribute the deal. The audience is then polled on each deal. This time, we explore Mexican energy storage, Metropolitan electrification, and Brazilian sanitation. What are lenders’ origination, structuring and distribution strategies in 2021?